Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? - Gryffindor

Shoe size? - Mens 11

Foot Length? - 10 3/4"

Foot Circumference? 10"

List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Plymouth Bamboo US#5, 8" long. (Working on my first pair of socks).
b. Haven't used anything else, but open to other brands and types.
c. Something thats kitty proof. - My cat likes to chew on my bamboo needles.

Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
- Would like to try a circular pair, suitable for socks. I'm a tight nitter so I usually use 2 sizes up from the pattern requirement.

If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? - Not applicable.

Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals?
- Allergic to molds, tree & grass pollens, and dust. I have a cat.

Are you an international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? - I live in the US. I am willing to have an international pal.

2 comments:

Mafalda Crockford said...

Looks like my borther also came to Hogwarts ;-) or are we cousins?

Best wishes
Mafalda

Adrian Crockford said...

I don't know. I'm a "mudblood" are you?